Freelance consultant in various fields drawn from/ based on a wide range of expertise ~ spanning over 33 years of professional services ~ benefiting international and local clients...
HAVE TOOLS WILL TRAVEL... Its a Financial Jungle Out There ~ Sharpen Your Grey Matter!

Monday 24 October 2011

Hibiscus in oilfield deal

Hibiscus in oilfield deal
The announcement is still pending (at the time I pen this down...here!) yet StarBiz has ran a story purportedly regarding it??? Why is the announcement still unavailable for the investing public to chew upon???? Read my postings on Oct 21 and earlier on... I have likened this small outfit as an interesting O&G play like the ones I saw during my ANU days - i.e. Offshore Oil NLC...??? Just a hunch when not a proxy to the 'still silent' news!

No comments:

Post a Comment